Workshops, Events, and Media
The MSU Extension Integrated Pest Management experts are actively engaging communities throughout Montana. The partnerships we grow come about through exciting two-way exchanges of knowledge, experience, and skills between university staff and community partners.
Programs are currently limited due to COVID-19. Please contact your local Extension office for information on future events in your area. Online training is still available.
The Extension YouTube channel contains the latest IPM-related, as well as a large catalog of past videos. Recent highlights include:
- Why Monitor for Wheat Midge?
- How to Prevent Root Rot in Pulses
- Identifying Invasive Annual Grasses in Montana
Find MontGuides, books, magazines, calendars, and more in the Extension store. Recent highlights include:
- A Guide To Diagnosing Non-Target Herbicide Injury on Plants
- Palmer amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri) (PDF)
- Pest Management Using Integrated Strategies (PDF)
Montana State University Extension presents the Montana AgCast, a podcast series designed
for the benefit of the Montana agriculture producer.
Montana Ag Live is a regular call-in information broadcast television program dealing with agricultural and gardening issues in Montana. Presented by Montana PBS in association with Montana State University Extension.